Sunday, January 18, 2015

Masters of Photography Project Reflection


1. How do you think your project represents your work as a student?

 I think my work represents me as a student in a few ways. I'm a student who's 
constantly learning  and improving myself. As a student, I look up to 
photography masters to reflect my work. My work in photography has influenced
my thought processes and one of a photography master.

2. How has your understanding of photography changed during this school year?
 As the year progressed, I've learned a few interesting things about photography.
I've learned the basics of taking photography from the rule of thirds to filling in the frame.
I've learned to pick out specific details about a picture and highlight its 
main points. I've learned to appreciate art more as a student.

3. What are some of the benefits of working in a group?
 Once you work in a group, you learn different perspectives of art
and learn to adapt to it. As one works in a group, one becomes more 
open to new ideas and think divergently. One learns more
team work and how to improve one's own work. 

4. What are some of the disadvantages?
When working in a group, you have to be prepared to work together as a team. If a team member has differing opinions from others in the team, there has to be a compromise. Sometimes it's difficult to include everyone's desires and visions into one photo. Also sometimes there are people who prefer to let others put in more effort and it causes an unequal amount of work.


5. Now that you have had more time to reflect, is there anything that you would have done differently with your recent project?
I would have tried to take even more pictures because I have a variety of photos to choose from. Therefore there would be a variety of photos that I can evaluate.

6. Is there anything else that you want to include?
 This project really taught me about the different perspectives of other photographers. I learned how to use a different technique as well as style in photography. I've also learned to take more precise photos and better my photo quality.

When considering your response, please review all your blog posts, including your first blog posts of 2014-2015.
In addition to your Masters of Photography project, review other students' projects too. How does your work compare? Were you surprised by some students? Did you surprise yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment